Loosing the money? Ah, No...

I put my investment rules based on the famous Warren Buffet's rules. Rule #1: Don't loose your money. Rule #2: See rule number 1.

I do not expect unreal: always win, never lost. The rules don't speak about: we must win. It speaks loud: don't loose. It means, I must consider the risks, before look forward the profit opportunities. If I look the opportunities before the risks, I plan to fail. I should not prepare how to care the risks. The difference between to invest and to gambling, placed on the my view of the risks. When I failed to view the risks, I will loose my money soon or later.

An important question: Can I handle the risks?
A Climber dare to climb the vertical rock hill. Why? Because he or she know how to climb. He or she know the tools for climbing. He or she know do and don't. And I think, they should practice on small hill, before climb the sky roof hill.
As same as, before I enter to a kind of invesment market, I ask myself, can I handle the kind's risk? Do I have this market's knowledges? Do I have a discipline to practicing small before trading more? What tools do I have?

Every profits cheer us, even it is just a penny. BUT, A single huge loss can make us down. I WILL NOT climb the sky roof risks, before I was expert. Instead, I WILL climb the small risks until I am expert. Well profit chasers. Do you see the risks run before you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment