The Journey Begin

It was 1998, when I started to taste the stock market. It's a real new world for me. First time, I plunged into the stock market. I feel as a blind and deaf man. I don't know what I should do. I know a little bit about the fundamental and technical analysis. But, I don't know how to use it.

My first journey ended with the fatal termination. I broke down, my capital was gone. I need almost 9 years to recover. I work hard to refinancing my life. While I'm in a recovery time. I always look forward to be a good investor. Finally, here I am. Restarting to live in the investment world. I am started from zero. And I have a dream. That is! One million dollar asset as a milestone in my investment career.

What's the next milestone? I don't know. Let it be my next dream. May be one hundred million or one billion or ... Someday if you're found a one billion dream blog, it should be mine :). Now, do you have a same dream with me? Why don't we share it together. I do a path finding to achieve my one million dollar dream. And I know, my dream should be came true. So do you. Let the journey begin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment